Investing for a sustainable future. Long-term thinking underlies everything we do.
We define responsible investing as the integration of environmental, social, and governance considerations into investment processes and ownership practices, and believe that companies with strong sustainability practices are more likely to meet our criteria for long-term sustainable growth.
- ESG integrated throughout process
- Active Ownership
- Signatory to United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Signatory to UK Stewardship Code
- Supporter of Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Member of UK Investment Association
- Proxy Voting
- Carbon Footprint